January 20, 2014

Happy Thing

Most people would know what the passion in his life. So even with me. Since I was a kid, I really like anything about art. Fine art, music, anything. But these days when a lot of free time due to semester breaks and I have nothing to do, I get rid my boredom at home with cooking. Either see the recipe in a magazine, on Youtube or just browsing . And I just realized, I really like to cook. Especially dishes that had not been cooked by my mother at home. I think cooking is like chemistry, but in a fun way. Mixing and processing ingredients until it becomes a dish . But it not just any mixing and processing, there must be a particular way, or even order when we enter the material . But cooking gives me fun fun fun! Moreover, if the results are in accordance with what I expected and people at home enjoying my cooking. A simple way to share happiness :)

Here are some of my cooking


Homemade Lasagna

Roasted Mustard Chicken


Red Velvet Cupcake with Creamcheese frosting

Homemade Churros

Chocolate Hazelnut Mug Cake


Banana Cream Pie



I was thinking, later when I had graduated, I wanted to be an entrepreneur who has a shop in which there is a mini cafe and also sells goods or decoration artwork, or anything that has artistic value .
Amen.

"Do what you love and love what you do" -Unknown
"Anyone can cook." "Not everyone can become a great artist; but a grat artist can come from anywhere." -Ratatouille movie


No comments:

Post a Comment